Post Date: 11/26/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
XeniumHR is looking for a committed HR professional to join our HR team! If you enjoy being part of a collaborative team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Xenium’s HR On-site employees -
•Represent the “face” of HR at our client’s workplace
•Are the go-to for day to day guidance and support
•Work in collaboration with their HR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
Client Location: Tualatin
Hours of Position:10-12 hours a week
HR services we provide to this client:
Benefits Administration – Open Enrollment and supporting employees benefit questions
Payroll Processing /Administration – Making sure employees get paid!
New Hire Orientations - Bringing new people onboard!
Termination Process – Managing the transition of an employee separation.
Other HR duties as needed – all that other stuff that happens during the day/ week/month!
What makes you a fit?
• Bachelor degree in HR or related field or PHR certification
• 3-5 years progressive HR experience required
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required.
• Passion for managing and delivering HR services
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online at http://www.xeniumhr.com/about-xenium/careers-with-xenium/.
Complete details: www.xeniumhr.com