Post Date: 12/10/2018
Close Date: 02/10/2019
PeaceHealth is hiring a Talent Acquisition Advertising Coordinator!
Do you have a passion for recruitment advertising for a large organization? Do you have experience with administering social media channels? Do you have a creative flair where you can take a concept and create a compelling and engaging message to a targeted audience? Are you reading this ad and thinking, “Wow, I could write and post job ads like this!” If so, then PeaceHealth’s Talent Acquisition Advertising Coordinator might be the job for you!
As a member of the Workforce Planning team at PeaceHealth in Vancouver, WA, the Talent Acquisition Advertising Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting the recruiting advertising efforts for the entire organization. A successful candidate must be experienced in working within a fast-paced environment, to meet the strategic needs of the competitive healthcare job landscape. Both creative and organized, this position will support the Advertising Specialist with all recruitment marketing projects, in addition to administering the careers-related social media channels.
The Talent Acquisition Advertising Coordinator must have the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in advertising (recruitment advertising preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Marketing, strongly preferred
• Experience in administrating an organization’s social media channels strongly preferred
• Health care experience preferred
• Proven ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced changing work environment and manage time and changing multiple priorities efficiently
• Strong written, verbal, and project management skills required
Interested? Visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req# ID: 168204 to apply today!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.