Post Date: 06/05/2019
Close Date: 06/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: Old Town Clinic Medical Record Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Clinic
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
SALARY: $19.00-$20.90 Hourly
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Medical Records Supervisor is a working member of the medical records department. They are responsible for direct oversight of the medical records staff and for maintaining the integrity of the department while ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and procedures related to the release of medical records. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement with workflows and logistics.
1. High School diploma or GED required. Associates Degree in Health Information preferred.
2. Minimum two year experience working as a medical records clerk in a clinical setting.
3. Minimum one year experience working as a supervisor or lead of a clinical medical record department. Two years or more as supervisor preferred.
4. Excellent knowledge of electronic medical records; scanning, indexing and releases and filing procedures.
5. Experience working in Centricity preferred.
6. Bi-Lingual, English/Spanish preferred.
7. Must be able to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
8. Must have excellent reading and comprehension skills.
9. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
10. Physical ability to walk, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, reach, squat, pull, lift up to 25 lbs., climb stairs several times a day and stand for long periods of time.
11. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be in a program of recovery and able to provide demonstration of sobriety of a minimum of two years.
12. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
13. Must adhere to agency non-discrimination policies.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and sexual orientation and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs