Post Date: 09/03/2019
Close Date: 10/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: Accountant II
REPORTS TO: Controller
SALARY: $55910-$64292 Annually
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
SUMMARY: The Reporting & Compliance Accountant is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of finance related contractual compliance requirements. This position will not only review existing fiscal policies and procedures to ensure adequate internal controls are in place and compliance requirements are being met, but will develop and recommend new and improved processes. The Reporting & Compliance Accountant will work closely with the Controller during and preparing for financial audits and will monitor federal sub recipients for grant compliance.
1. BS in accounting or a related field. MBA or CPA is a plus.
2. A minimum of five (5) years of work experience with interpreting contracts, analyzing compliance requirements, or internal audit.
3. Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word required.
4. Must be able to work under pressure, complete tasks accurately, and meet deadlines.
5. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
6. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
7. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
8. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs