Post Date: 07/01/2019
Close Date: 08/01/2019
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
We're seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst at our Northeast Portland headquarters location. The AP Analyst ensures that invoice processing for the organization is timely, accurate, and complete. They are in charge of monitoring and auditing the AP automation, as well as making sure that all check, debit, and credit accounts are resolved effectively. This person also provides general support in the account department through processing full cycle accounts payable, cash receipts, cash transfers, and purchase card transactions. This is an hourly/non-exempt position.
Apply online today at www.AlbertinaKerr.org!
- High school diploma or equivalent with five years of related experience.
- Ability to use good judgement and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues, customers, and others, and to problem solve independently to achieve timely resolution of issues.
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communications.
- Appropriate computer skills to complete essential functions of the job, including appropriate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Financial Edge or Avid Invoice/Avid AP are strongly preferred.
Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.