Post Date: 09/03/2019
Close Date: 11/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: Accounts Payable Specialist
REPORTS TO: Accountant II
SALARY: $17.00-$18.70 Hourly
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
SUMMARY: The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Accounting department through a variety of essential functions including, but not limited to, accounts payable, utilities, bank deposits, file maintenance, and communication with both internal and external sources.
1. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED and one (1) year of accounts payable experience required.
1. Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office applications, especially, Excel and Word. SAGE MIP fund accounting software preferred.
2. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
3. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check.
4. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
5. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
6. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs