Post Date: 01/11/2019
Close Date: 02/28/2019
Clinical Supervisor I
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job code: CS-445
The clinical supervisor provides clinical and administrative supervision to a team of mental health therapists in an outpatient program serving children ages 2-17 and their families. Oversees case assignments and clinical documentation, and trains and supports the professional development of outpatient therapists. The Clinical Supervisor will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, as part of a larger trauma-informed community mental health organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1) Provides direction, support, supervision, and consultation for Mental Health Therapists, Skills Trainers, and other program staff. Participates in recruiting and hiring of staff. Conducts written performance evaluations and development plans in accordance with organizational policies and procedures. Conducts regular clinical supervisions with assigned staff. Maintains accurate and current performance management documentation and promotes accountability for timely documentation and billable client time.
2) Works with Clinical Manager to establish short-term and long-term goals and objectives for services. Co-facilitates team meetings. Develops and implements ongoing program planning. Ensures electronic medical records are maintained in accordance with agency procedures, state and Federal standards. Conducts periodic reviews of standards and records.
3) Works with program management team and fiscal department to establish program budget and manages designated services within set budget parameters. Participates in program evaluations, quality management, and budget review processes.
4) Ensures the development and implementation of treatment plans and services. Provides clinical services to clients and families, as determined based on program needs.
Starting Pay Rate:
Clinical Supervisor: $25.20 - $25.81
Bilingual Clinical Supervisor: $27.47 - $28.13
Program: Outpatient Services
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field required
• Three years of direct treatment experience in a mental health setting
• Meets QMHP requirements under State of Oregon Administrative Rules required
• Current Oregon Licensed mental health professional or a current professional mental health license in another state with the ability to obtain Oregon licensure within 6 months of employment
• One year of experience providing clinical supervision and/or program management strongly preferred
• Experience training in a group setting
• Must pass DHS Criminal background check
• Requires flexible schedule and work hours
• Provides on-call coverage which may require evening work or hours in excess of routine schedule in order to ensure optimal program operations and service delivery
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
•Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
•Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
•Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
•Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
•Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
•Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
•Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about our mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for all of our clients
• To apply -if viewing job through Indeed.com go to https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title, then click:
Alternative options for summiting application materials
• Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code “CS-445” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for Clinical Supervisor- Portland Outpatient
• Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.