Post Date: 02/11/2020
Close Date: 02/25/2020
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Support Specialist to join an excellent team, provide top-notch support and work to advance their analytics operations.
This position is under the classification Administrative Specialist 2.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As an Administrative Support Specialist, you will perform a variety of technical, analytical and administrative support duties for assigned managers and program areas. You will assist in identifying problems through research, collection and analysis of data, and prepare technical solutions and alternatives.
In this role, you will further communications of the Health Policy and Analytics (HPA) division and carry out various tasks to promote positive public relations. You will assist in formulating and making recommendations for change in various programs, policies and procedures. Your work may involve handling sensitive issues and confidential information which will require discretion.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Two (2) years of experience as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation. OR (b) One (1) year of experience as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation; AND One year of postsecondary education. OR (c) An equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Proficiency with office technology such as personal computers and copiers.
• Ability to contribute to strategic planning.
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.