Post Date: 03/27/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Director of Pharmacy
DEPARTMENT: Health Services - Pharmacy
REPORTS TO: Health Services Administrator
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Director of Pharmacy Services is responsible for optimizing the operational, financial, and programmatic excellence of the services provided by Central City Concern’s pharmacy and medication-related processes. This includes development, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of clinical and retail pharmacy services as well as other innovative opportunities to provide care to Portland’s most vulnerable and disenfranchised community members.
The Director of Pharmacy Services reports directly to the Health Services Administrator, with a dotted line to the Chief Medical Officer. The role works collaborates with Health Services leadership team to continuously improve outcomes, experience, and efficiency. The Director works with CCC leadership team to continuously improve integration of services across the CCC client continuum.
1. Minimum of five years of progressively pharmacy department leadership; FQHC and/or 340b experience strongly preferred.
2. Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy in good standing with the State of Oregon. Bachelor of Science or Pharm. D degree. Preceptor registration desired or eligible.
3. Currently licensed to practice Pharmacy in the State of Oregon or eligible for licensure to practice.
4. Must meet CCC privileging requirement as required by FTCA.
5. Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 1 month.
6. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
9. Ability to climb stairs several times a day.
10. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
11. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs