Post Date: 04/23/2020
Close Date: 05/30/2020
LifeWorks NW's Adult Outpatient Services provide therapy, mental health assessments and treatment planning, medication management, skills training and consultation.
PURPOSE: Position oversees clinical and supervisory aspects of program as well as providing clinical services. This particular position is located in NE Portland, Oregon at our King site.
PAY/BENEFITS: $53,452 to $58,129 per year. Full benefits.
- Currently Licensed in Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Psychologist, PhD, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) strongly preferred. If not currently licensed, must be licensed within 6 months of hire.
- Must have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) fluency preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate competence in leadership, wellness, oversight and evaluation of services, staff development, service planning, case management and coordination, utilization of community resources, group, family and individual therapy or counseling, documentation and rationale for services to promote intended outcomes and implementation of all provider policies.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations.
Apply at: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1120625.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1120625.html