Post Date: 03/05/2019
Close Date: 04/05/2019
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
PROGRAM MANAGER III
This is a full time position located primarily in NE Portland, Lloyd District. The schedule is Monday - Friday, day shift but will require flexibility.
The Project Respond Program Manager works as a member of an interdisciplinary team to implement and monitor the provision of all Project Responds programs including mobile crisis response, emergency department liaison team, and library crisis services. These programs provide risk assessment and crisis stabilization planning for adults and children throughout Multnomah County. This position approaches work with people from a trauma-informed, strength-based, perspective and works in concert with programs in Multnomah County's Acute Care Continuum. The Program Manager works collaboratively with mental health and physical health care providers, police agencies, emergency departments, school personnel, and other social service agencies to assure the best possible treatment for clients, while supporting a trauma-informed care environment. The Program Manager provides general and specific direction to Supervisors and team members, manages all program components, and serves as a back up to those supervised. The Program Manager assures that all program activities are administered in cooperation with Supervisors and Counselors and as directed by the Program Director.
- Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR).
- Three years of post Master's clinical experience required. Two years of supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education/experience preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most current DSM
- Advanced knowledge of risk assessment and crisis intervention
- Understanding of Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale
- Understand evidence-based practices, and strength-based case management philosophies and strategies including trauma-informed care
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- The Project Respond Manager must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule as the Project Respond program operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Possess a valid driver's license, three-year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org