Post Date: 02/08/2019
Close Date: 03/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Program Manager
DEPARTMENT: CCC Recovery Center
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Program Manager oversees the day to day clinical and administrative operations delivered by CCC Recovery Center. The Program Manager will also have specific program development, process improvement and implementation focus as identified by the Director of Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Services. CCCRC offers a variety of outpatient evidence-based substance use disorder treatment services to a diverse community of individuals.
1. CADCII, CADCIII or MAC with a minimum of 2 years direct substance use disorder counseling experience. Minimum of two years supervisory experience in a clinical setting.
2. Master's degree in human service, public health, or public administration field, or equivalent preferred.
3. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
4. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence for the past two years.
5. Must embrace the mission and philosophy of recovery and client-centered treatment.
6. Experience working with dually-diagnosed individuals preferred.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs