Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Director of Applications Opportunity in beautiful Vancouver, WA!
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director of Applications to provide oversight and management of applications and systems for PeaceHealth enterprise wide. In this role, you will lead efforts to develop and maintain the applications portfolio, define and maintain infrastructure, and ensure service level agreements are in place and maintained in order to meet the needs of PeaceHealth. The successful candidate directs, controls and is accountable for enterprise applications, develops long- and short-term business strategies, and operational plans and oversees implementation. You will manage the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. This role is focused on continual improvement, standard work, and high reliability.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Director of Applications include:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or healthcare related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the job is required.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in information technology and applications development required.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
• Significant healthcare and Epic experience preferred.
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #178590 to learn more and apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.