Post Date: 01/14/2020
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Borders Perrin Norrander, a full-service advertising agency in Portland, Oregon, strives to do great work for smart clients with talented, nice people. We take pride in what we do and try to have fun doing it, working as hard on building an inspiring and supportive agency culture as we do on ads. After 40-something years in business, and oodles of awards, it seems to be working (but we never take that for granted).
We are seeking a full-time Assistant Account Executive with 0-2 years of experience. This is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in servicing client accounts, developing strategic marketing plans, and managing projects with all agency departments.
You have strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail and are an inventive, creative and enthusiastic problem solver who can work collaboratively and independently.
You are passionate about:
• Creative thinking and recognizing excellent work
• Creating great experiences for clients
• Research and strategy
• Leading projects and working as part of a team
• Art and design, and the broader creative culture
• Writing, and clearly communicating with partners at all levels
• The evolving media landscape, including digital platforms
Why you want to work for us:
• We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
• We were named as NW Best Small Agency 2019 by AdAge
• We have been named as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon” and “100 Best Green Companies to Work for in Oregon” annually since 2017 by Oregon Business Magazine
• We are a certified B-Corp and a Women-Owned business
• You will be part of a creative and happy work environment where contributions are recognized and appreciated
• You will receive competitive pay with great benefits, including:
o Abundant holiday, personal and volunteer time off
o 401K with 3% employer safe harbor contribution
o Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance
o Long Term Care, Life, AD&D and LTD insurance
o Ample parental leave
o Donation matching
Please include your cover letter and resume with your application. This position will remain open until filled.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/3LP_G
Complete details: https://smrtr.io/3LP_G