Post Date: 03/18/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Contracts Manager
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Contracts Manager will serve as a primary point of contact for all vendor and funder contracts and will be the liaison between the legal and other company departments throughout the contract negotiation process.
1. Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of relevant skills and experience.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of contract manager experience, preferably in a nonprofit or
community service organization.
3. Experience as a system administrator of a contract management software system
preferred, especially the Icertis Contract Management system.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as
Adobe Acrobat Pro. Sharepoint experience preferred.
5. Must be able to initiate and complete projects independently, accurately and often
under deadline pressure.
6. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
7. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
8. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided
by Central City Concern.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
10. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic
backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, sexual orientations and
treat such individual with respect and dignity.
TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
You must apply on the website and upload your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs