Post Date: 04/04/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt has an opening for a full-time Office Assistant to work in the Portland office. The position requires a minimum of one-year business office experience. This individual will provide support to the secretaries and paralegals on the Employment team.
Duties may include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Entering contacts into InterAction (CRM)
- Drafting correspondence shells
- Processing invoices for payment and check requests
- Arranging travel
- Preparing expense reimbursements
- Supporting projects under legal assistant or paralegal supervision
- Running errands, such as delivery of documents to opposing counsel
- Managing electronic files, including saving emails to Filesite
- Scanning incoming mail and dispersing to the legal assistants or saving to Filesite
- Copying and scanning projects
- Assisting with mailing large mailings
- Preparing UPS/FEDEX slips for overnight delivery
The position requires the abilities to learn and utilize computer software, follow instructions carefully, accept a full variety of projects, work on multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines as assigned. The successful candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to work with a varied group of professional employees.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Melissa Tofell, Legal Support Services Manager, at Recruiting@schwabe.com.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment, offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k)/profit sharing retirement, tuition reimbursement, EAP, transit subsidy, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other status protected by law.
Complete details: https://www.schwabe.com/careers-professionals