Post Date: 11/08/2019
Close Date: 11/30/2019
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
We are seeking a full time Business Systems Analyst that would participate in Systems Analysis and Implementation Projects as directed; gathers and documents business requirements, business process, systems flow and functional system design; performs existing system analysis and new systems design; takes responsibility for and leads small to medium sized systems projects; performs analysis and represents business units for projects and implementations.
1. Works with business entities to define and document business requirements for IT projects of varying sizes.
2. Establishes estimates for completion of IT projects based on established scope.
3. Defines functional specifications for system changes including reporting, system interfaces, and web applications.
4. Creates all artifacts such as data maps, process flows, system design as needed.
5. Works with development teams to ensure requirements are understood and met through technical design reviews.
6. Writes and perform test plans and cases including leading user acceptance testing.
7. Documents and triages bugs and issues during all testing phases.
8. Performs post implementation, quality assurance and troubleshooting. Develops both user and business unit technical documentation for system enhancements.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Duties performed primarily in an office environment, significant sitting and keyboard work. Requires additional hours above and beyond standard work week including weekend and late nights particularly during project implementations. Must be able to adjust schedule to accommodate project schedules and peak work periods.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27260572&refresh=true
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. College degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience in health insurance.
2. Two years of experience in an business systems analyst position or four years of experience in operational health insurance related role.
3. Ability to read, write and execute basic SQL statements for the purpose of analyzing data and validating testing results.
4. Experience and understanding of relational databases.
5. Experience with Facets systems is desired.
6. Knowledge of PC, Server Based and desktop applications including spreadsheets, word-processing and email
7. Must be able to facilitate group sessions.
8. Demonstrated procedural and technical writing skills.
9. Must be able to work effectively within a project team and in collaboration with peers.
10. Ability to multi task and maintain progress on multiple projects and assignments.
11. Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
12. Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize task assignments to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met.
13. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with business and technical personnel.
14. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27260572&refresh=true