Post Date: 01/08/2019
Close Date: 02/01/2019
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is hiring for a Conflicts Specialist in the Portland office.
Reporting to the Records Manager, you will be providing staff assistance in the Records/Conflicts department by performing conflict searches, updating the conflicts database and matter openings and closures.
• Performs data entry work to update conflicts database(s). Verifies accuracy of data entry by comparing computerized output to source documents.
• Performs other duties as required including, but not limited to: reopening of matters, maintenance of will safes, organization of file banks, maintenance of statistics and logs, assisting attorneys and secretaries by responding to telephone and e-mail inquiries.
Experience & Skills:
• A High school diploma (or equivalent) is required.
• 2+ years of general office or clerical work experience.
• Possesses the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with a diverse group of attorneys and staff and to handle all dealings with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Karole Kellam, Records Manager, at Recruiting @ schwabe.com
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment, offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k)/profit sharing retirement, tuition reimbursement, EAP, transit subsidy, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other status protected by law.
Complete details: https://www.schwabe.com/careers-professionals