Post Date: 03/19/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Are you a team-oriented leader with management experience? Do you have experience in revenue cycle operations? If so, please check out the following opportunity!
What you will do!
You will be responsible for the revenue cycle operations and associated personnel and contractors who contribute to the generation of revenue at Oregon State Hospital. You will ensure that each component of the revenue cycle runs smoothly and maintains compliance with all Medicaid, Medicare and third-party insurance regulations.
What's in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Six years of experience in supervision, staff-technical, or professional-level work with revenue cycle preferably in patient financial services.
* Two years of this experience must have included supervision and management of a program, section, or unit which included: a) development of program rules and policies, b) development of long- and short-range goals and plans, c) program evaluation, and d) budget preparation.
**(NOTE: A Bachelor's degree or equivalent course work (144 quarter or 96 semester hours) in a field related to management, such as Business or Public Administration, or a field related to the program of the employing agency, may be substituted for three years of the required experience, but will not substitute for the two years of specialized experience.)
***In the "Work History" section on your application, you must clearly describe your experience in each of the a), b), c), d) areas listed. Failure to provide this information may result in eliminating your application from further consideration.
• Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
• Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party billing for psychiatric inpatient and/or other relevant revenue cycle experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively with federal, regional, state, and private business partners pertaining to revenue cycle management.
• Thorough understanding of CMS regulations for reimbursement of inpatient services.
• Working knowledge of quality improvement processes and project management.
• Understanding of workings of inpatient psychiatric services and/or other relevant healthcare services.
• Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in systems improvement, Lean, project management and policy analysis.
• Experience with the principles of business administration and healthcare management.
• Management level experience, including staff supervision, coaching, and evaluation.
• Working knowledge of electronic medical record (EHR) systems.
• Working knowledge of office tools (printers, copiers, computers, Smartboards, Skype) and software (MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and ability to comply at all times.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
How to apply:
Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-34387