Post Date: 01/16/2019
Close Date: 02/17/2019
Position Summary: The Development Associate is a multifaceted position providing administrative and technical expertise for the Development team, including donor and volunteer relations, data management, gift processing, event support, relevant communications and document creation. This full-time position supports Development Program in three (3) functions: Fundraising and donor engagement (including events), Volunteer Services support, and support for our Vehicle Donation Program.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Combination of relevant education, training and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Proficient with The Raiser’s Edge Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system, Microsoft Office Suite, and MobileCause fundraising and event software.
• Proficiency in desktop publishing software a plus
• At least two years’ experience in non-profit fundraising
• Dedication and enthusiasm for the mission and vision of VOA Oregon and ability to inspire others.
• Project management skills.
• CRM database administration and Excel proficiencies
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision, and effectively as part of a team.
• Strong initiative and self-motivation.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters and a strong sense of ethical conduct, sound judgement, and integrity.
• Ability to research information and summarize in clear, concise reports to staff and leadership.
• Basic math and accounting knowledge.
Other Eligible Requirements:
• Ability to work occasional extended hours, including weekend or evenings as needed.
• Reliable transportation.
• Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Complete details: www.voaor.org/explore-careers