Post Date: 03/28/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter in one PDF document to Melissa@solveoregon.org
Position type: Full-time Exempt (Salaried), 40 hours per week
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of five years’ experience in successful corporate and government fundraising.
Summary of Position and Responsibilities:
The SOLVE Corporate Relations & Sponsorship Manager is responsible for developing and implementing an aggressive annual and long-range corporate and government giving strategy. Working closely with the Development Director and the Development Team, this person will identify, cultivate, solicit and steward relationships with corporate and government supporters, while fostering strong statewide awareness and financial support of SOLVE.
• Secure corporate and government support including event sponsorships, annual philanthropic gifts, contracts and grants to meet or exceed fundraising goals.
• Manage and facilitate existing relationships and agreements with corporate and government partners.
• Prepare detailed reports for donors highlighting the partnerships metrics and outcomes.
• Prospect for new donors.
• Increase the awareness and visibility of SOLVE programs to partner organizations’ employees to increase workplace engagement and giving.
• Represent SOLVE at events, conferences and meetings to cultivate existing funding relationships and/or generate new prospects.
• Assist in identifying and evaluating community tabling events and audiences for SOLVE; manage appropriate representation and follow up.
• Work with Communication Team to coordinate efforts and collateral materials as needed to ensure that partners are represented appropriately.
• Manage donor/prospecting information and tracking systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
• Demonstrated track record of fundraising achievement
• Experience in donor cultivation and stewardship
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Donor Perfect and Salesforce
• Ability to work weekends and evenings when needed
• Ability to lead private and community SOLVE events
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift 20 pounds