Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Director of Home Care Services opportunity in Eugene, OR!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Director of Home Care Services to lead and maintain accountability for the overall direction, administration and management of Home Health operations, staff services, and outcomes. In this position, you will be responsible for developing goals, strategies, budgets, quality improvement programs and clinical policies.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Director of Home Care Services position include:
• Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred in Nursing, Nursing Administration, Health Care Administration or related field.
• Minimum of five years home health/hospice experience and at least two years of administrative and management experience.
Ready to apply? Please visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #174444 to learn more and apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.