Post Date: 05/14/2019
Close Date: 05/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Administrative Specialist – Strategy and Housing Services
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Administrative Specialist for Housing and Strategy performs administrative and project support duties for Central City Concern Housing Services department, primarily, the Chief Housing and Strategy Officer. This position provides additional support to the Director of Housing, Director of Supportive Housing, and other housing support needs as requested.
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
2. Bachelor’s degree or two years progressive experience performing administrative duties,
preferably in a large nonprofit or community service organization; or a combination of
education and experience that would demonstrate the ability to perform the essential duties
3. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
4. Excellent computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Experience with office machines (fax, photocopier, phone systems) required.
6. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. The cell phone will be provided by
Central City Concern.
7. Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as
designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training
within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must
maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability
8. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
10. Ability to climb stairs several times a day.
11. Must adhere to the agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations and
treat each individual with respect and dignity.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/