Post Date: 03/25/2020
Close Date: 05/29/2020
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in six primary industry groups including Real Estate and Construction, Natural Resources, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Transportation, Ports and Maritime, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Eugene, Salem, and Mountain View, California.
Schwabe currently has an opening in its Portland, Oregon office for a real estate transactional associate attorney to join its Real Estate and Natural Resources Department. The successful candidate will work with business, tax, regulatory, land use, and construction lawyers in a team-oriented approach. The ideal candidate will have:
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) Degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- 2-4 years of experience with commercial, timber and agriculture real estate transactions, including:
+ Purchase & sale agreements
+ Real estate due diligence, including title review
+ Real estate finance transactions
+ Development-related contracts
- Excellent academic credentials and professional references
- Excellent writing, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ownership of projects and willingness to work in a team-oriented setting, but with significant independence
- Strong client service ethics
- Strong interest in engaging in real estate and/or natural resource industry groups and business development
- Oregon State Bar admission or eligibility for reciprocity preferred
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with a competitive salary and benefits. Qualified candidates are encouraged to go to schwabe.com/careers-attorneys and click the "Current Openings" section to learn more and apply. Inquiries are maintained in the strictest of professional confidence.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://www.schwabe.com/careers-attorneys