Post Date: 01/11/2019
Close Date: 02/28/2019
Supervisor of Case Management
Full Time, Full Benefits
The Supervisor of Case Management is responsible for the quality of case management services and for all aspects of leading and supervising case management staff in one or more ORR Programs, thoroughly reviewing all documentation, coordinating case management services, facilitating timely and safe family reunification, working closely with other agencies involved in the minors care, and ORR staff. Provides a combination of direct service with intakes and assessments, as well as development of individual service plans. This position is located in Portland, Oregon.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interview, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate case management staff for the program
• Provide supervision to staff, and models high quality standards of professionalism and child welfare in all documentation
• Provide feedback to case management staff on their work and follow up on progress in a timely manner, and occasionally provides coverage for case management staff within the program based on need
• Maintain regular contact with every client’s family, and established service providers to communicate case planning and progress
Education and Work Experience:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
• A master’s degree in the behavioral sciences, human services, or social services fields, or a bachelor’s degree in a field mentioned above or other relevant behavioral science and three to five years progressive employment experience in that demonstrates supervisory and case management experience
• Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, written, read and verbal required.
• Computer skills us Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases.
• Supervision experience preferred
• ORR experience preferred
• Pass a DHS criminal history background
• Meet agency driving requirements.
• May require transporting of clients either in an agency vehicle or by airplane.
• Travel between program locations
• Language testing, if applicable
Bilingual Case Manager: $22.84 - $23.38
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for all of our clients
About our City:
Portland is a town that is art friendly, a food lover's dream, plus has miles of gorgeous hiking trails and is but an hour plus from the ocean beaches.
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code “SPVCM-152” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for the Case Manager position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://morrisonkids.org/job/supervisorofcasemanagement/