Post Date: 03/28/2019
Close Date: 04/18/2019
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Join the dynamic Facilities team at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) as a Facilities Maintenance Manager and provide supervision and management to maintenance staff, maintenance contractors, and service providers. You will be responsible for the general maintenance, equipment repair, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, the preventative maintenance program, and project management. In joining the OMSI team, you also participate in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in general and preventative maintenance in commercial / institutional setting.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, with a demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge and experience with commercial hydronic heating and cooling systems.
• Minimum 3 years’ of coordination with commercial hydronic heating and cooling systems.
• Minimum 3 years’ of progressive program management, including staff supervision, and budget responsibility.
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• $68,050 - $70,750 per year.
• Competitive health benefits.
• Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, and Holiday pay!
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/324457.html
Position closes April 18, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/324457.html