Post Date: 04/01/2019
Close Date: 04/27/2019
Kaiser Permanente is hiring Dental Assistants!
Saturday, April 27th, 2019 - Salem Area Hiring Event
Compensation: DAs ($19.28 - $24.00) All rates DOE and Sign-on Bonus Available!
Kaiser Permanente Dental currently serves more than 290,000 members in Oregon and Washington. We offer 21 locations in the Portland metro area, Salem, Eugene, Vancouver and Longview, with several additional locations planned over the next few years. Our KP Dental team is proud to follow a proactive, integrated care delivery model that complements Kaiser Permanente's vision of total health.
Join us for our Dental Hiring Event for the Salem Dental Locations – North Lancaster, Skyline & Keizer Station.
Saturday, April 27th, 2019 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Skyline Dental; 5135 Skyline Rd S., Salem, OR 97306
How To Apply:
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org and apply using the appropriate posting number, or click on the link below. We will be reviewing applications and will contact you directly if selected for a scheduled interview.
• Dental Assistant – Salem Area – April 27, 2019. Applicant Pool: 785813
• One (1) year experience as a dental assistant OR a graduate from an ADA accredited dental assisting program or a nine (9) month dental assisting program with externship that has been pre-approved.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Current Oregon Certificate of Dental Radiological Proficiency upon hire.
• Oregon EFDA (Expanded Functions Dental Assistant) certification within 90 days of hire date.
For more information contact the TA Dental Consultant – Shawna Schimmel - 971-226-0188 or Shawna.K.Schimmel@kp.org.
Complete details: http://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/job/salem/hiring-event-dental-assistant-salem-area-sign-on-bonus-possible-19-28-24-00-p-hr-doe-full-time-and-/641/11364956?utm_source=email&utm_medium=social_post&utm_campaign=Kaiser_Permanente_social