Post Date: 05/19/2020
Close Date: 06/15/2020
Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, payroll, and benefit professionals support small and medium sized companies that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as companies with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and training.
What is an HR Onsite?
XeniumHR Onsite employees -
• Represent the “face” of XeniumHR at our client’s workplace
• Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
• Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Client Name/Location: YWCA – Clark County
Hours of Position: 30 hours a week (benefited position)
HR services XeniumHR provides to this client:
• Recruiting - The full cycle! From posting position to making the offer!
• New Hire Orientations - Bringing new people onboard!
• Employee Relations - Handling the day to day and investigative situation that arise.
• Benefits Administration – Open Enrollment and supporting employees benefit questions.
• Leave Administration – Helping employees navigate their options .
• Other HR duties as needed – all that other stuff that happens during the day/ week/month!
What makes you a XeniumHR fit?
• 3+ years progressive HR experience
• Bachelor degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, preferred
• Bilingual, preferred
• Non-profit/social service agency experience a plus
• Affirmative Action Experience a plus
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required
• Passion for managing and delivering HR services
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete details: www.xeniumhr.com