Post Date: 03/19/2020
Close Date: 03/29/2020
Do you have secretarial experience and want to work for employer who has the best interest of public at heart? Do you want to support fellow Oregonians with your clerical knowledge? Join us today!
What you will do!
You will assist with new hires, providing tours and supplies as needed!
You will reserve Conference lines, Webinar licenses, *Equipment and Conference Rooms!
You will answer take calls, review email and open mail; redirecting or answering as needed!
You will monitor the Health Systems Division E-Mail Box, assess and assign incoming emails!
You will aid HSD interview candidates with background checks, reference release, and questions!
What's in it for you?
• Full-time employment in the heart of Salem, Oregon
• A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
• 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
• Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
• Pension and retirement programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Two years of experience in customer service. One year of which must have included explanation of rules, regulations, and policies and responsibility for dealing with unique or unusual situations.
Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
Experience with multi-line telephone systems.
Experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience with logging incoming email and written mail and determining distribution.
Experience with supply inventory, checking out items and monitoring/tracking common use items.
How to apply:
• Complete the online application at Oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-34105