Post Date: 10/18/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: Mental Health- Care Team Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Recovery Center
REPORTS TO: ICT Program Manager
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: Mental Health- Care Team Coordinator (CTC) oversees the services delivered by the IHART behavioral health home care team and assists in guiding clinical care within the team. The CTC is responsible for delegation of the work of the behavioral health home team, ensuring care that is accountable, comprehensive, proactive, well-coordinated and patient-centered, addressing all treatment needs, including crisis management, mental health treatment, substance abuse treatment, psychiatric evaluation & treatment, physical health treatment, accessing benefits and entitlements, accessing appropriate and affordable housing.
1. Master's degree in a human services field and one year experience in mental health. Experience with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) required. Must meet State guidelines for QMHP.
2. LPC/LCSW/CADC preferred.
3. Has the competencies necessary to:
a. Identify precipitating events;
b. Gather histories of mental, emotional and physical disabilities, alcohol and drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts;
c. Assess family, social and work relationships
d. Conduct a mental status assessment
e. Document a multiaxial DSM diagnosis
f. Write and implement or supervise implementation of a treatment plan
g. Conduct and document a mental health assessment
h. Provide mental health treatment and rehabilitative services within ones scope of practice
4. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
5. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
6. Must become a certified Director’s Custody designee in Multnomah County within the first 6 months of hire. If already certified, must present picture ID
7. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
8. If using a vehicle for agency use: Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy; pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training; and maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
9. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
10. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
11. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
12. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
13. Attend all mandatory CCC trainings in a timely manner.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs