Post Date: 04/29/2020
Close Date: 05/30/2020
LifeWorks NW's Kendall House is a level three Older Adult Foster Home for seniors with mental and physical disabilities.
This Adult Foster Home Manager position is responsible for the daily operation of the Kendall House. Position supports program to meet county licensing requirements.
This house is located in the NW Portland area. Must be able to live in the home five (5) 24-hour days per week and function as a primary caregiver.
Pay/Benefits: Salary depends on experience. Includes room and board. Full benefits.
- Requires minimum three full-time years of previous work experience providing direct care to adults who are older or have physical disabilities.
- Must have had experience with four or more of these activities of daily living (ADL's): bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, eating, etc. Would need two medical professionals who can speak to your ability to provide care.
- Preferred Qualifications: QMHA certified through the state of Oregon and/or CNA certified.
- Requires access to car, valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and verification of safe driving record.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system. Ability to use general office equipment including fax machine and scanner.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1390401.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1390401.html