Post Date: 05/10/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern’s (CCC) Blackburn Center is a new six-floor building in East Portland, Oregon (clinic and housing) that will give vulnerable people access to integrated housing, employment and health services, and provide support they need to stabilize and rebuild their lives.
CCC is hiring employees to help lift this project to national prominence. Known for innovative programming already, CCC now moves toward a first-of-its-kind operating model (including key changes such as centralized intake and integrated care teams) in a more diverse community and a landscape of new potential community partners. About 40 percent of East Portland’s population are immigrants and from communities of color. We strive to be a true reflection of the community and design our services and teams to achieve a culturally responsive place for our clients.
Our innovative, comprehensive services focuses on the whole person and their well-being. Our guiding principles drive this work to be:
integrated; in collaboration with community partners
focused on diversity, equity and inclusion; and
sustainable for long-term success.
Join us in this innovative and impactful work! CCC values lived experience and multilingual individuals in its hiring practices. Training and advancement opportunities are embedded in our culture and staff members support one another in their professional endeavors.
TITLE: Blackburn Center Facilities Operations Manager
DEPARTMENT: Blackburn Center Facilities
SALARY: $49,009 - 53,910 Annually
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Blackburn Center is an innovative program that will offer integrated housing, health care, and employment services with the long term goal of eliminating homelessness. We seek to change how these services are delivered to all people, especially vulnerable populations. This position will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team at the Blackburn Center to deliver comprehensive, person-centered, integrated services to the Portland Eastside community. The Facilities Operation Manager (FOM) is responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of the Blackburn Center, an integrated health services and housing facility. The FOM is an integral member of the facilities team and is charged with dual reporting. The FOM reports directly to the Blackburn Center Operations Director for daily operational matters, personal performance, facility performance, and project oversight, as well as matters requiring collaboration, optimization, scheduling and coordination.
1. Associate degree in related field and 2 years’ experience in healthcare management; or 5 years medical office building facility management experience without a degree.
2. Must have the physical ability to walk, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, reach, squat, pull and lift up to 25 lbs., climb stairs several times a day, and stand for long periods of time.
3. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided by Central City Concern.
4. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediately preceding two years.
5. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
6. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
7. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations, and treat all individuals with respect and dignity.
8. Must possess a current driver’s license, pass a DMV background check and be designated an “acceptable” driver as outlined in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs