Post Date: 11/26/2018
Close Date: 12/31/2018
The Graphic Design Intern works with the Design Director and Design team on a variety of internal and external facing projects including brand design, retail, trade shows, events and activations, advertising, and collateral design. As a member of an in-house studio, the intern will work closely with Art Directors, Designers, and Project Managers, as well as in-house clients. A successful candidate for this role will be passionate about design, typography, and bring a sense of artistry to the role, as well as being a strategic thinker. This internship is ideal for designers who are looking to gain experience in the footwear or outdoor industry, as well as experience working as a part of an in-house creative and marketing team.
This is not your ‘go grab coffee’ internship!
As one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry, we’re offering college students a unique opportunity to view KEEN from the inside out. Our summer KEENtern program provides students relevant and valuable hands-on work experience in 9 busy weeks at the global headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking for students who have a strong passion for: creating their own opportunities, seeking innovative solutions, playing any place without a ceiling, and caring for the world around them. Having a diverse background and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment is a plus.
This program includes:
- A cross-departmental group project with 5-10 other KEENterns
- The opportunity to work on meaningful projects and present to senior staff
- Living in Portland – hip city life, easy access to all your outdoor favorites, and the best place to be if you’re interested in the footwear and outdoor industry
- Paid housing, travel stipend, and transit pass
- Mentoring and career building workshops lead by industry experts
- Experience our values by participating in company volunteer event
- Work experience preferred, including but not limited to: work study, volunteer, internships, hospitality industry, administrative or office work, etc.
- Current student or recent graduate; Junior, Senior, or Grad student preferred
- Eligible to work in the US
- Must be able to participate in 9-week program from June 17 through August 16
Complete details: https://www.keenfootwear.com/careers-list.html?p=job%2FooFR8fwM