Post Date: 02/13/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Health Services Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Health Services
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY In partnership with the Chief Medical Officer, the Health Services Administrator is responsible for leading CCC's Health Services Division. The primary role of the Health Services Administrator is service line business development, daily operations and promoting a team-based, high-performance culture. This role will collaboratively engage our diverse and talented providers and staff to improve the value of care delivery in a manner that also facilitates joy-in-work. The Health Services Administrator will partner with CCC's Housing and Employment Divisions to create a more connected experience to help individuals build healthy, housed, resilient and engaged lives. The Health Services Administrator will also partner with CCC's support departments to enhance the capabilities for our employees through personal career and/or leadership development. Importantly, the Health Services Administrator will have the sensitivity, skills, commitment to equity/diversity/inclusion, and servant leadership to tap into the power that each team member brings to CCC's Mission, Vision and Values.
1. Master level degree in health administration, public health or business administration with healthcare experience. 2. Minimum of 10 years of experience, including progressively complex management of business scope, project and people.
3. Minimum of 5 years of senior leadership experience.
4. Will be required to be available by cell phone for work. Cell phone to either be provided by Central City Concern or maintained on employee's device.
5. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
6. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
7. Able to climb stairs several times a day.
8. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
9. Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
10. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations, and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs