Post Date: 01/06/2020
Close Date: 01/31/2020
This is a temporary, non-benefitted, full-time position for approximately 5 months.
This temporary position supports recruiting activities for assigned groups and functions, including communication with candidates, coordination of interview and travel schedules and management of the pre-employment process. It collaborates with human resources colleagues to optimize staffing processes and the new employee onboarding experience. This temporary position also provides high quality customer service to candidates, hiring managers and employees.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, Collaboration and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
• Primary human resources contact for employees and guests. Greets employees, applicants and customers, answers phones and coordinates interview activities.
• May issues and collect photo ID badges for employees and contractors.
• Completes applicant reference checks, coordinates drug screens and responds to employment verification requests.
• Works closely with recruiting staff, hiring managers and candidates and provides excellent customer experience.
• Schedules interview and coordinates travel arrangements as required.
• Administers pre-employment skills testing, validates I-9 documents and completes other pre-employment activities.
• Tracks candidate information in ATS, gathers employee forms and information, creates electronic position summaries and posts information to personnel files.
• Prepares offer letters and packets for recruiting staff.
• Inputs new employee and contractor information in Lawson HRIS.
• The Temporary Talent Acquisitions Coordinator would have a High School diploma plus a minimum of 3 years’ administrative, customer service or recruitment experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong customer service skills and experience working with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
• Knowledge of company and HR policies and procedures and ability to provide guidance and feedback to employees and leaders.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of management and candidates.
• Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft applications. Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently complete tasks with frequent interruptions in a fast paced environment.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.