Post Date: 11/26/2018
Close Date: 12/31/2018
The Finance Intern works with our Accounting, Finance and Credit Departments. As part of a close-knit team, this is your chance to gain experience with finance operations in the footwear and outdoor industry. You’ll assist the team with general accounting duties and support the monthly closing cycle.
This is not your ‘go grab coffee’ internship!
As one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry, we’re offering college students a unique opportunity to view KEEN from the inside out. Our summer KEENtern program provides students relevant and valuable hands-on work experience in 9 busy weeks at the global headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking for students who have a strong passion for: creating their own opportunities, seeking innovative solutions, playing any place without a ceiling, and caring for the world around them. Having a diverse background and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment is a plus.
This program includes:
- A cross-departmental group project with 5-10 other KEENterns
- The opportunity to work on meaningful projects and present to senior staff
- Living in Portland – hip city life, easy access to all your outdoor favorites, and the best place to be if you’re interested in the footwear and outdoor industry
- Paid housing, travel stipend, and transit pass
- Mentoring and career building workshops lead by industry experts
- Experience our values by participating in company volunteer event
- Work experience preferred, including but not limited to: work study, volunteer, internships, hospitality industry, administrative or office work, etc.
- Current student or recent graduate; Junior, Senior, or Grad student preferred
- Eligible to work in the US
- Must be able to participate in 9-week program from June 17 through August 16
Complete details: https://www.keenfootwear.com/careers-list.html?p=job%2FowaR8fwp