Post Date: 06/25/2019
Close Date: 07/14/2019
To be considered for this position you must complete an online application at:
Do you have an in-depth understanding of the Coordinated Care Organization delivery system? Are you highly knowledgeable of Medicaid Title XIX and XXI regulations and requirements? Is your background with the administration of multi-million dollar medical or health care programs?
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Health Systems Division (HSD) is currently seeking to hire a Coordinated Care Organizations Operations Manager (Principal Executive Manager G). This position is responsible for implementing policy and program priorities for the Medicaid Section, Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) program administered by HSD.
What you will do!
You will provide policy and operational leadership directing the development and implementation policies, procedures and program priorities to ensure access and quality health services through the CCO program.
You are responsible to ensure conformance to legal requirements, advocate for member needs, integrate and coordinate interdivision and interagency activities, and effective use of resources. This entails reviewing, approving and directing budget requests. You will provide input and recommendation for the division’s budget request by presenting explanations and justifications to leadership to obtain approval of required resources to implement programs and policies. Often you will be speaking to large and small audiences such as members of the Legislature, providers or associations.
You will rely heavily on your ability to function in stressful situation to meet workload demands and conflicting priorities with limited staff and resources. There are frequent interruptions and some statewide travel required by this position.
What's in it for you?
Consider joining our team of professionals dedicated to ensuring reliable health care for Oregonians - apply today! We offer full medical, vision and dental benefits with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and 10 paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans.
This is a full-time, permanent management services, supervisory position and is not represented by a union.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• No less than 6 years of management experience in a public or private organization with:
• Development of program rules and policies
• Development of long- and short-range goals and plans
• Program evaluation
• Budget preparation;
• Specific knowledge of Medicaid Title XIX and XXI regulations and program requirements;
• In-depth understanding of the CCO delivery system, billing practices and budgeting;
• Experience using medical expenditure and utilization data to manage, plan and evaluate the cost effectiveness, access and quality of medical programs;
• Executive level experience with Medicaid;
• Experience with the administration of large (multi-million dollar) health/medical care programs;
• Experience working with CCOs or other managed care entities and their leadership to guide operations and policies; and,
• Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
Complete details: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--Summer-Street---OHA/Coordinated-Care-Organizations-Operations-Manager--Principal-Executive-Manager-G-_REQ-12937