Post Date: 02/01/2019
Close Date: 03/28/2019
Bilingual Clinical Supervisor
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Code: CS-158
The Clinical Supervisor position provides clinical supervision for clinicians and helps develop and maintain clinical services according to client needs and program requirements. The position provides training to clinicians and oversees their work as it relates to therapeutic delivery of care for youth and follow through with all contractual requirements. In addition, this position will carry a case load and provide all required services for Spanish speaking clients on their case load. The position may provide support to therapeutic staff in multiple ORR programs.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Oversees clinical requirements of the program, to ensure all services are within compliance of ORR policy; and remains cognizant of relevant ORR policy or guideline updates
• Provides training and serves as a resource to clinicians; ensures and promotes collaboration of clinical staff with Case Managers and all other staff involved in provision of services for youth in care
• Completes all assigned record keeping tasks for youth on caseload as well supervising other clinicians with their clinical record and data entry
• Provides individual and group therapy for youth on caseload, works with parents as needed
The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide direct mental health services to clients in Spanish language and in a culturally competent manner. Must be comfortable working in a regulated environment; and work within the parameters program licensing guidelines.
About the Program:
Our shelter is well equipped to comfortably care and provide support for up to 50 youth at a time. Through our residential facility, the youth have access to education, and mental health services onsite. The program serves adolescent boys and girls, (11 – 17 years of age) The youth primarily arrive from Latin American countries, occasionally from other countries such as South East Asia, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Education and Work Experience:
A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• MSW and two years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience, or a master’s degree in psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical experience is required.
• 2 years supervising a team of individuals, participating in a leadership role or management role required.
• Licensure preferred (LCSW), and/or working towards completing licensure
• Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, written, read and verbal required.
• Must pass DHS criminal history check
• Pass language test
• Meet agency driving requirements
Starting Pay Rate:
Clinical Supervisor: $25.99 - $26.62
Clinical Supervisor (Licensed): $27.42 - $28.08
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
Click here to apply:
***If viewing job through Indeed.com go to: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Milieu Counselor – Shelter” and click: APPLY NOW!
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
The position will remain open until enough qualified applicants have responded.
We Strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer