Post Date: 10/30/2019
Close Date: 11/30/2019
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SUNDAY- TUESDAY 6PM-630AM
WHO WE ARE:
Tosoh Quartz, Inc. is the world leader in providing quartz products to the semi-conductor industry. In business since the 1950's, we have a strong foundation and solid product quality history. We consistently provide leadership in technology and innovation in the industry, and
leverage controlled growth and thoughtful training to maintain our quality excellence.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Manufacture quartz components under limited supervision utilizing specialized production machines. Inspect machining operations and finished products against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- LEVEL II: MUST have 2-4 years similar CNC machining experience
- Proficiency reading and interpreting blueprints and following work instructions
- Ability to apply machine mathematics and GD&T knowledge and expertise
- Experience using a variety of equipment/measuring tools to verify part dimensions
- Familiarity with machining to high tolerances
- Experience setting up fixtures and tools and loading parts into machine
- Experience working with hydraulic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical machines
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate of Applied Science in Machine Manufacturing or related technical degree preferred, but not required.
- Set up and operate production machines including lathes, milling machines, saws, core drills and grinders.
- Perform adjustments to machinery to keep process within specification.
- Determine and prepare tooling, fixtures and special machine attachments.
- Read and interpret blueprints or drawings necessary to complete assignments.
- Work in accordance to process procedures, work order instructions and drawings.
- Verify part or process conformance to specification with calipers, micrometers, height gauges, pin gauges and comparators.
- Perform detail work including waxing, dewaxing, chamfering, cleaning and cosmetic inspection of parts.
- Detect and correct minor machine malfunctions and perform daily and monthly machine maintenance.
- Perform critical work assignments.
- Maintain equipment, process, part, transfer and inspection logs or SPC charts.
- Maintain safe, organized and clean work areas.
- Set up and operate production equipment including lapping, polishing machines.
- Set up, operate and perform routine maintenance on Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines including Lathe, Mills, Grinders, Laser and Abrasive Jet.
Competitive salary depending on experience and level.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SUNDAY- WEDNESDAY 6PM-630AM
Tosoh Quartz, Inc. offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% match (Immediately vested at 100%)
- Company paid: Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Wellness Reimbursement, up to $500/year
- Employee Education/Tuition Reimbursement*
- Dependent Education Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts & Perks Program
- Columbia Sportswear Employee store access
- Relocation reimbursement available for out of state candidates**
**Relocation amount depends on experience, level, and location.
*Tuition reimbursement depends on program and relevancy to career goals and individual development plan. Must be employed for 6 months before eligible.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Complete details: https://tosohquartz.applicantpro.com/jobs/1235330.html