Post Date: 06/07/2019
Close Date: 06/23/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint Maintainer to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a SharePoint Maintainer, you will support and guide the eGov and Web Services Team for the Office Information Services (OIS) within the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and provide high quality expertise and leadership for public facing and internal websites.
In this role, you will respond to help desk tickets from users, assist on new site projects and provide individual training support to content owners and publishers as needed.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are interested in becoming our new SharePoint Maintainer, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Three (3) years of information systems experience with SharePoint. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience with SharePoint. OR A Bachelor’s degree to higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• Experience with the Adobe Suite of tools.
• Recent experience maintaining and supporting SharePoint based web presence.
• Experience with the Joomla CMS.
• Experience with Site Taxonomy, UX and record storage.
• Ability to identify web service/process needs and how to pursue solutions.
• SharePoint experience in maintenance, design and user support.
• Recent experience supporting SharePoint 2010 Publishing (public facing) websites.
• Ability to utilize standard templates for SharePoint page layouts, designs and master pages.
• Ability to utilize existing style sheets and HTML to foster page development.
• Knowledge of W3 web accessibility and section 508 standards.
• Familiarity with web information architecture and technical infrastructure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.