Post Date: 10/30/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
System VP Talent Acquisition/Workforce Planning in Vancouver, Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented System VP Talent Acquisition/Workforce Planning who will be responsible for setting the vision and strategy of Workforce Planning & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, and Executive and Provider Recruitment with a focus on developing creative strategies that result in fulfillment of current and future workforce needs. This position will work closely with the Human Resource Partner Organization (HRPO) and Centers for Expertise to identify organizational need and effectively support the recruitment functions within the business unit.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the System VP Talent Acquisition/Workforce Planning position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Talent Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business or related discipline is required; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of ten years of progressive management experience with extensive experience in talent acquisition, workforce planning, diversity and human resources
• Demonstrated experience with positive outcomes in consulting with senior management on a wide array of initiatives is required
• Experience in working in a matrix relationship model, system services, HR partner organization and centers of expertise with developed service standards strongly preferred
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #171991.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.