Post Date: 10/24/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Chief Financial Officer Opportunity in Bellingham, Wash.!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Chief Financial Officer to oversee all aspects of operational and financial management, including compliance, performance evaluation and policy development. In this position, you will use lean concepts to ensure system-wide financial achievement and strategic budget execution.
The ideal candidate will be a personable leader who can provide ongoing financial analysis, while assisting the EVP of Finance in enhancing operations. As an executive, the Chief Financial Officer will use their extensive management and accounting knowledge to accelerate PeaceHealth’s financial position and performance. This position is key to PeaceHealth's future, and the incumbent must be a thought leader who can foster development and conformance of system-wide financial policies that deliver high value.
Qualifications for the Chief Financial Officer include:
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of ten years’ management experience in healthcare financial management and accounting
• Certified Public Accountant preferred
• Proven ability conceptualizing issues and developing strategic initiatives and solutions
• Thorough knowledge and experience in accounting theory and practice financial management
• Strong ability to:
o Deliver financial results for areas of accountability
o Work within matrix reposting organizational structures
o Improve cost, quality and accessibility of health care services, exceeding customer expectations
Top reasons to join PeaceHealth’s team:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1200 providers and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities.
Interested? Please contact our Executive Recruiter, Deanna Toney, at: DToney@peacehealth.org
Ready to apply? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search for Job ID: 176341
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.