Post Date: 12/09/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
1.Manages member recruitment; works with CoP staff to plan and organize worksite recruitment activities.
2.Coordinates and attends new member meetings to facilitate recruitment into City of Portland programs.
3.Works with supervisor to develop new and updated program strategies for all City of Portland health engagement programs.
4.Utilizes evidence-based research and data gathering for achieving best practice performance.”
5.Contributes to the development, implementation and evaluation of health coaching materials.
6.Evaluates program results and develops quality improvement initiatives when needed; ensures products, programs, and systems adapt to meet ongoing goals and objectives.
7.Plans the development and approval of policies and procedures, workflows, and program materials.
8.Evaluates program efficiency, revising and updating workflows as needed.
9.Implements key initiatives tied to overall program development.
10.Assists with coordination of benefit design, strategy, and configuration.
11.Develops outreach and reporting timelines and updates tracking systems.
12.Coordinates business systems and technology needs to streamline program processes.
13.Works with marketing team to develop and refine program and member materials, develop outreach strategies, and conduct market research as needed.
14.Collaborates with community-based resources and organizations on best program and wellness practices and strategies in meeting Triple-Aim goals.
15.Participates in employer group and community-based health fairs and informational benefit fairs.
16.Manages all administrative tasks to ensure program efficiency.
17.Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply directly here: https://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=27363729
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, health promotion/education, or related field.
2. A minimum of 2 year experience working in the health insurance industry or key project management role, with a working knowledge of health-related fields.
3. Ability to establish and manage a project plan from the originating idea/initiative to implementation, including tracking and coordinating multiple simultaneous projects.
4. Anticipate needs, consistently ensure quality standards are met, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and project a professional business image.
5. Strong interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written, with a customer service and patient-relations emphasis. Presentation and public speaking skills required.
6. Ability to be self-sufficient, innovative, and work both independently and as a team to complete multi-faceted projects.
7. Knowledge of multiple proprietary operating systems and reporting databases.
8. Exceptional organization, problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills and ability to be detail-oriented.
9. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including VISIO. Experience using Excel functions preferred.
Complete details: https://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=27363729