Post Date: 03/14/2019
Close Date: 03/21/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Senior Revenue & Compliance Accountant
REPORTS TO: Controller
SALARY: $71,738 - $86,085
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Senior Revenue & Compliance Accountant is responsible for all aspects of the agency cash receipts and accounts receivable cycle. This position is also responsible for the timely and accurate completion of finance related contractual compliance requirements. This position will not only review existing fiscal policies and procedures to ensure adequate internal controls are in place and compliance requirements are being met, but will develop and recommend new and improved processes. The Senior Revenue & Compliance Accountant will work closely with the Controller during and preparing for financial audits and will monitor federal sub recipients for grant compliance. Strong analytical, technology, communication, and organizational skills are required as well as a thorough understanding of Federal cost principles.
1. Requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or its equivalent. MBA or CPA is a plus.
2. A minimum of five years of experience in the field or in a related area.
3. Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office applications, especially, Excel and Word. SAGE MIP fund accounting software preferred.
4. Knowledge of applicable accounting methods, standards and practices including GAAP and OMB A-122.
5. Must be able to work under pressure, complete tasks accurately, and meet deadlines.
6. Ability to reach, bend, stoop, pull, sit, squat, walk, lift and stand.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
9. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
10. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs