Post Date: 10/29/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst – Information Security Opportunity in Vancouver, Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Senior Cybersecurity Analyst – Information Security to serve as a senior expert in cybersecurity defense, engineering and planning. In this position, you will assist in developing the goals, strategy and methodologies of the PeaceHealth cyber defense program.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst – Information Security position include:
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Healthcare Information Technology, or related field preferred
• Minimum of ten years information security experience required
• Direct experience securing cloud-based Microsoft offerings highly preferred
• Technical experience in a multi-datacenter environment with critical, non-stop enterprise applications running in virtual server environments is highly preferred
• Health Information experience preferred
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #176026.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.