Post Date: 03/06/2020
Close Date: 04/17/2020
Classes Supply Specialist
Special Project, Full-Time
Scheduled to work 40 hours per week June 2020 – August 2020.
Are you organized, analytical, and tidy? Come join the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry as our Classes Supply Specialist. You’ll participate in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science, technology and design, and weave a thriving innovation district into the fabric of Portland, that spreads opportunities across the Northwest.
What you’ll do:
• Research and analyze products used in the classes program.
• Orchestrate pick up and delivery of supplies to specific sites with site supervisors.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment including proper storage of supplies in the warehouse and in the delivery vans.
• Maintain detailed and accurate records and files.
What you’ll need:
• Ability to follow basic instructions.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Professional communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent coordination and project management skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated interest in or knowledge of educational or scientific disciplines.
• Knowledge of science equipment used in chemistry, physics, and biology labs.
• Visual, perceptual, cognitive and judgment ability in order to recognize and respond appropriately to safety and security issues
• Understanding of confidentiality and protocol.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an education or science related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of program coordination or equivalent combination.
• Minimum 1 year of informal experience in organizational strategies.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Current CPR and first aid certification (training can be provided at cost to employee).
• Pre-employment checks, such as criminal background check, reference checks, and requirements in the MVR Policy including passing Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check.
• $27,560 - $34,715 per year, depending on experience.
• Competitive health benefits.
Want to join the OMSI team? Visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/423648.html to learn more and apply!
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/423648.html