Post Date: 08/06/2019
Close Date: 09/08/2019
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
PROGRAM SUPERVISOR II
This is a full time position at 40 hours per week. Work is performed primarily in the community setting including client residence, schools, police precincts, shelters, residential facilities, and public space, with Project Respond's home base located in NE Portland. The schedule is Monday - Friday, typically daytime businees hours, but some evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts may be required on occasion.
The Project Respond Program Supervisor II works as a member of an interdisciplinary team to implement and monitor the provision of mobile crisis response, risk assessment and crisis stabilization planning for adults and children in Multnomah County. This position approaches work with people from a trauma-informed, strength-based, perspective and works in concert with programs in Multnomah County's Acute Care Continuum. The Program Supervisor works collaboratively with mental health and physical health care providers, police agencies, emergency departments, school personnel, and other social service agencies to assure the best possible treatment for clients, while supporting a Trauma Informed Care environment. The Program Supervisor provides general and specific direction to team members, manages the crisis response, and serves as a back up to those supervised. The Program Supervisor assures that program activities are administered in cooperation with Counselors and as directed by the Program Manager.
- Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR).
- A minimum of three years of clinical experience providing inpatient or outpatient services is preferred.
- Experience providing supervision is a plus.
- Conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most current DSM
- Advanced knowledge of risk assessment and crisis intervention
- Understand evidence based practices, and strength based case management philosophies and strategies including trauma informed care
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- The Project Respond Supervisor must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule as the Project Respond program operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course. This position requires the ability to drive a personal or company vehicle for the completion of work duties.
Cascadia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, or age.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org