Post Date: 02/14/2020
Close Date: 03/01/2020
Do you enjoy managing and overseeing contracts and contract administration activities? What about large scale financial, personnel, organizational systems, and policy analysis? If these activities and working with a small team of talented analysts interests you, please apply today!
What you will do!
You will provide management and oversight of contract administration, review all requests for contracts, analyze hospital adherence to state law, rule and Joint Commission standards, conduct feasibility studies as required by contract and document findings, develop, write, and negotiate agency and statewide contracts with other internal and external partners!
What's in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work. OR;
• Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification.
• Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
• Extensive knowledge with contract writing, interpretation, and administration.
• Advanced knowledge of Oregon Purchasing and contracting rules, laws and policies.
• Skills with Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of accounting.
• Knowledge of policy development, especially as it relates to fiscal matters.
• Understanding of the state budgeting process - both development and execution.
• Experience with relational databases.
• Advanced skills managing and coordinating projects and development of new policies and systems.
• Instate travel to meetings may be occasionally required.
• Work outside of normal working hours is required to meet special work demands.
• Basic knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of budgeting and healthcare finance.
• Basic experience in and understanding of state, local and federal government systems and operations.
• Experience and understanding of business operations in a clinical/hospital setting.
How to apply:
• Complete the online application at oshjobs.com
• Complete Questionnaire
• Upload Resume and Cover Letter
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position