Post Date: 09/30/2019
Close Date: 10/16/2019
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Auditor to join an excellent team and work to advance their Medicaid Program Operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Financial Auditor, you will be part of the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Fiscal and Operations Division and the Office of Program Integrity Audit Unit. The mission of the unit is to assure program integrity of the Medicaid program.
In this role, you will perform large and complex compliance and financial audits of organizations, businesses, and private and public providers participating in Medicaid programs. The audit function is designed to deter medical program fraud and abuse, and to monitor and ensure provider compliance with Federal, State, and Agency rules and regulations.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an experienced Auditor, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) A Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, such as business administration, public administration, finance, economics, or computer science; AND Three (3) years of auditing experience. OR (b) Twenty (20) quarter hours of college courses in a business or financial field; AND Five (5) years of auditing experience. OR (c) Successful completion of the duties and training as an Oregon Governmental Auditor AND A Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, such as business administration, public administration, finance, economics, or computer science; AND Two (2) years of auditing experience. OR (d) Successful completion of the duties and training as an Oregon Governmental Auditor AND Twenty (20) quarter hours of college courses in a business or financial field; AND Four (4) years of auditing experience.
• Extensive knowledge of auditing techniques such as financial auditing, analytical review procedures, statistical sampling and/or data mining methodologies.
• Experience in account analysis, reconciliation methods, flowcharting and/or paperwork preparation.
• Experience in risk analysis for evaluation of internal and management controls.
• Extensive knowledge of auditing procedures for researching, writing and finalizing audits.
• Extensive knowledge of agency programs and the medical provider community.
• Experience conducting confidential and/or specialized investigations such as healthcare fraud and/or financial fraud.
• Outstanding customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.