Post Date: 02/05/2020
Close Date: 02/26/2020
Portland Public School District is seeking a dynamic individual to provide strategic leadership and development in our Professional Learning and Leadership Division. As the Student Success Program Manager, you will be charged to manage staff and services that support a variety of programs designed to create career pathways and pipelines that support the district’s career lattice.
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Ability and expertise to build rapport, mentor and guide children and adolescents
- A strong commitment to the Portland Public Schools Racial Educational Equity Policy
- Knowledge, skills and experiences working with K-12 students from diverse backgrounds
- Project management and leadership experiences including project scoping and team development.
- Knowledge and experience partnering with community stakeholders to help create leadership opportunities, community service, educational projects, and personal growth opportunities for school systems.
Salary Range: $79,629 - $95,085
To review the full job description and apply, please visit our website http://careers.pps.net and select Job #20505.
The first review of applications will occur by February 26, 2020.
Complete details: http://jobs.pps.net and select Job #20505